SSJ - "What if"...

Swiss

Местный
I started 2013/14 with possible and fictional liveries for the Superjet (8 years ago )

2013: I started with Blue Panorama. (Was an order for 12 Sukhoi Superjet back in 2011)

2014: I did the Royal Air Maroc livery. Royal Air Maroc acquired Sukhoi SuperJet 100 aircraft (RA-89021) under a wet leasing agreement with Moskoviya Airlines in order to assess the jet’s capabilities.

2014: Russia’s Sukhoi Civil Aircraft Company announced a deal for seven Superjet 100 aircraft with Kazakh airline Bek Air at Britain’s Farnborough Airshow. So I did a version of the Bek Air Superjet.

2014: Another "what if" was for Transaero after they signed 2012 a contract on six Sukhoi Superjet 100/95B aircraft with ten options.

2014: My first design (AF know's the story ) was the adapted scheme for the EMERCOM Superjet.

2014: Belgian carrier VLM shoud to become the first European Union operator of the Sukhoi Superjet 100 following a deal with Ilyushin Finance to lease two of the regional aircraft.

2015: Orenburzhie was interessted on buying the Superjet!

2015 in the framework of Aero India International Aerospace Show Sukhoi Civil Aircraft Company and Bishwo Airways signed a Letter of Intent for the delivery of the Sukhoi Superjet 100 aircraft. (I did some more Schemes for Bishwo but never ordered the SSJ)

2015: Fictional Scheme for the LR-version. I still really like it

2015: After a Rumor, that some Aeroflot Superjets are for Donavia, I painted this one

2015: Also painted the Yamal version after I got informations about the new look

2015: Center-South or an own Airline was the question in July 2015. So I drew this Buryat version

Thanks for all the feedback! I write down the airlines you want and see what i can do

2015: The Kazakh passenger airline SCAT wanted to lease 15 Sukhoi Superjet 100 (SSJ100) aircraft from the Russian state transport leasing company (GTLK)

2015: Got the information, that CityJet will take the Superjet

2015: Aircraft Company and Greenland air carrier Greenland Express signed a Letter of Intent for delivery of five Sukhoi Superjet 100 aircraft.

2016: Egyptair showed interest in the Superjet

2016: In February 2016, it was announced that the airline had signed a letter of intent with Sukhoi Civil Aircraft for the purchase of four Sukhoi Superjet 100 aircraft with an option for six more.

2016: UAC has been in talks with Kan Air for leasing three twin-engine SSJ100 regional jets to operate on the airline's domestic routes out of its Chiang Mai base.

2018: Iran needs (needed) some 500 planes and would likely back buying the Sukhoi Superjet 100 if Russia is willing to sell them to its airlines

2018: Russian manufacturer Sukhoi has signed agreements with Iran Airtour and Iran Aseman Airlines for the delivery of 20 Sukhoi Superjet aircraft each at the Eurasia Airshow.

Swiss, зачем так спешите? По несколько рисунков в день - и достаточно! Удовольствие хочется растянуть, а то Ваши запасы скоро иссякнут и придется изобретать совсем уж фантастические варианты